Field Service CEO
As the leader of your field service organization, it’s essential to make sure you have the right technology and tools to put you on top.
As the CEO of a field service organization, your challenges are different than CEOs in other industries. Not only do you need to make sure your company is making a profit and your day-to-day operations are functioning well, but you have to do so with workers and jobs all over the place. With the unique challenges that accompany running a field service organization, it’s important to have reliable software, specific to field service, to help you manage and lead your company.
From organizational tools, to scheduling software, to mobile technology, MSI Data’s software ensures a more productive organization right at your fingertips. The following table reveals common challenges field service CEOs face on a regular basis and offers solutions for how MSI Data’s field service software suite can help.
Service Management Software: ROI calculations reveal that field service software provides significant financial gains; enough to make huge returns on your initial investment. Using MSI Data’s Service Management Software, Service Pro, will cut back on time and cost once needed to perform functions manually.
- Efficiently Take and Dispatch Service Calls
- Proactively Monitor Service Performance
- Seamless Communication with Service Technicians
- Automate Repetitive Tasks
- Provide Faster Response
- Improve Service Levels
Gain Control of Your Service Operation with Service Pro®:
Mobile Field Service: Technicians equipped with mobile devices can use mobile field service software to capitalize on the number of billable hours and lessen the amount of idle time they spend in the field.
- Automatically Receive Work Orders and Set Statuses Throughout Course of Work
- Receive Call Notes, Contacts and Alerts on Mobile Device
- Instantly Access Customer Equipment Asset Service History
- View Customer Equipment Asset Contract and Warranty Coverage
- Easily Record Work Order Labor Time, Parts/Inventory and Tasks
- Quickly Perform Completely Electronic Inspections
- Capture Photos and Signatures
- Record Work with or without Wireless Connectivity
Service Pro® Mobile Features:
Asset Management Software: Service Pro offers unified mobile and back office asset management capabilities that keep technicians informed and encourage service companies to make the most out of their equipment assets.
- Mobile Asset Tracking with Service Pro® Mobile
- Asset Service and Repair History
- Service Contract and Warranty Visibility
- Asset Component Structure Hierarchy
- Mobile Asset Inspections
- Automated Asset Service Scheduling
- Equipment Asset Transfer Tracking
- Standard Asset Performance Reports
Service Pro Asset Tracking features include:
Service Portals: Service Portals allow CEOs to monitor customer satisfaction and company success by creating web pages with customizable widgets that raise key stakeholder visibility to important service data and key performance indicators.
Facilitate participation from key stakeholders: