Field Service Technician
Your field technicians represent your company to customers. Ensure they make the best impression by investing in software that will make them successful in the field.
Productive service technicians are the key to both great customer service and an efficient, profitable field service operation. Because of their vital importance to the stability and growth of the organization, it’s essential that technicians are equipped with the latest tools and technology.
MSI Data’s suite of field workforce automation software is designed specifically to meet the needs of service organizations. The following table reveals common challenges technicians confront regularly and how specific features in MSI Data’s field service software suite can help.
Mobile Field Service: Providing field service technicians with mobile field service software connects technicians in the field with the back office.
- Automatically Receive Work Orders and Set Statuses Throughout Course of Work
- Receive Call Notes, Contacts and Alerts on Mobile Device
- Instantly Access Customer Equipment Asset Service History
- View Customer Equipment Asset Contract and Warranty Coverage
- Easily Record Work Order Labor Time, Parts/Inventory and Tasks
- Quickly Perform Completely Electronic Inspections
- Capture Photos and Signatures
- Record Work with or without Wireless Connectivity
Service Pro® Mobile Technician Features:
VEIL Inspection Software: With VEIL Inspection Software, techs can create, save, and complete inspections right on their mobile devices.
- Improve workplace safety
- Simplify Compliance
- Improve Consistency
- Centralize visibility
VEIL Inspection Software Features:
Service Portals: Technicians and service managers can create web portals with customizable widgets that provide visibility and access to important job information, accessible on any device with internet.
Facilitate participation from key stakeholders:
Asset Management: With Service Pro’s Asset Management tools, technicians can have access to information about the equipment they’re servicing so they can be prepared with the right tools for the job.
- Mobile Asset Tracking with Service Pro® Mobile
- Asset Service and Repair History
- Service Contract and Warranty Visibility
- Asset Component Structure Hierarchy
- Mobile Asset Inspections
- Automated Asset Service Scheduling
- Equipment Asset Transfer Tracking
- Standard Asset Performance Reports
Other Service Pro Asset Tracking features include: