Schedulers determine the efficiency of your field service organization. Make sure they’re equipped with the right tools to get the job done right.
As the scheduler or dispatcher of a field service organization, you’re responsible for much more than just booking a technician for each open work order. With the growing industry focus on customer satisfaction and field service expertise, it’s your job to make sure each order has the best technician for the job, while factoring in the techs’ locations and availability.
From better communication with technicians, to transparency of organizational and scheduling information, MSI Data’s field service management software, Service Pro, ensures a more productive organization and more efficient scheduling. The following table reveals common challenges field service schedulers face on a regular basis and offers solutions for how MSI Data’s field service software suite can help.
Field Service Scheduling Software: With Service Pro’s visual scheduler, managers can adjust assigned jobs based on technician’s proximity to the job, their skill set, and their availability. And with a built in drag-and-drop assignment tool, it’s easy to adjust and reschedule technicians for any job changes.
- Automated Communication with Technician Devices
- Quick and Simple Drag and Drop Assignments
- Single View of Service Technicians’ Work
- Visual Proximity of Technicians to Customer Sites
- Auto Sort by Required Technician Skill Set
- Customize Visual Scheduler to Your Business
- Deploy Hosted or On-Premise
Service Pro Field Service Scheduling Software Features:
Mobile Field Service: Mobile devices in the field allow schedulers direct communication access to technicians. They can instantly update techs about scheduling changes as they adjust the main scheduler.
- Automatically Receive Work Orders and Set Statuses Throughout Course of Work
- Receive Call Notes, Contacts and Alerts on Mobile Device
- Instantly Access Customer Equipment Asset Service History
- View Customer Equipment Asset Contract and Warranty Coverage
- Easily Record Work Order Labor Time, Parts/Inventory and Tasks
- Quickly Perform Completely Electronic Inspections
- Capture Photos and Signatures
- Record Work with or without Wireless Connectivity
Service Pro® Mobile Features:
Service Management Software: With all-in-one field service management software, schedulers can rest assured that changes made in the schedule will be instantly connected to techs using mobile in the field and vice-versa. The integrated system streamlines your operation, making each step more efficient.
- Efficiently Take and Dispatch Service Calls
- Proactively Monitor Service Performance
- Seamless Communication with Service Technicians
- Automate Repetitive Tasks
- Provide Faster Response
- Improve Service Levels
Gain Control of Your Service Operation with Service Pro®:
GPS Tracking within Visual Scheduler: Service Pro’s dashboard comprised of technician information (skill set, status, availability) as well fleet management data (GPS tracking tech locations, travel times) will ensure dispatchers can get the right technician, with the right inventory, to the right place at the right time. This information will lead to more reliable and efficient service by shortening ETA windows and automating customer service notifications.