Service managers are the backbone of your field service organization. Make sure they’re equipped with the organizational tools to get the job done right.
As the service manager of a field service organization, your responsibilities can be steep, ranging from selling services and monitoring field performance to assigning, scheduling, and managing overall office operations. With the the inevitable challenges that are sure to arise, it’s nice to know there are solutions to help you overcome the specific difficulties you deal with every day.
Field service management software from MSI Data’s suite of field workforce automation can help service managers manage a team of technicians, turn a profit for the company, and tackle service-specific difficulties. The following table reveals common challenges service managers confront and how specific features in MSI Data’s field service software suite can help.
Service Portals: The web portals function in Service Pro lets service managers create web pages with customizable widgets that raise visibility of key operational statistics and updates on any device with internet.
Facilitate participation from key stakeholders:
Service Management Software: Integrated quoting capabilities for technicians in Service Pro can take some of the sales pressure off the service manager and by automating service contracts in the system, service managers can easily input information that will prompt and schedule PM visits over the long-term.
- Efficiently Take and Dispatch Service Calls
- Proactively Monitor Service Performance
- Seamless Communication with Service Technicians
- Automate Repetitive Tasks
- Provide Faster Response
- Improve Service Levels
Gain Control of Your Service Operation with Service Pro®:
Mobile Field Service: By equipping techs with mobile devices, service managers can use mobile field service software to capitalize on technicians’ number of billable hours.
- Automatically Receive Work Orders and Set Statuses Throughout Course of Work
- Receive Call Notes, Contacts and Alerts on Mobile Device
- Instantly Access Customer Equipment Asset Service History
- View Customer Equipment Asset Contract and Warranty Coverage
- Easily Record Work Order Labor Time, Parts/Inventory and Tasks
- Quickly Perform Completely Electronic Inspections
- Capture Photos and Signatures
- Record Work with or without Wireless Connectivity
Service Pro® Mobile Technician Features:
Field Service Scheduling: Service Pro’s visual scheduler lets managers adjust assigned jobs based on technician’s proximity to the job, their skill set, and their availability. And with a built in drag-and-drop assignment tool, it’s easy to adjust and reschedule technicians for any job changes.
- Automated Communication with Technician Devices
- Quick and Simple Drag and Drop Assignments
- Single View of Service Technicians’ Work Status
- Visual Proximity of Technicians to Customer Sites
- Auto Sort by Required Technician Skill Set
- Customize Visual Scheduler to Your Business
- Deploy Hosted or On-Premise
Service Pro Field Service Scheduling Software Features:
Alerts, Escalations, and Workflows: With Service Pro Events Manager, service managers can set up automatic alerts, which trigger an email (or other form of message alert) as soon as a work order is closed by a technician so there is no unnecessary time between the time of service and the billing for those services.
- Service Contracts
Use Service Pro Events Manager for alerts and workflows: