Growing SaaS company looking for industrious sellers
BACKGROUND AND OPPORTUNITY
According to Gartner, the Field Service Management (FSM) software market is experiencing unprecedented double-digit growth. Driven by the need for a better customer experience and process efficiencies, companies and investors have recognized numerous opportunities for incremental revenue streams through end-to-end FSM solutions. FSM sits at the intersection of core IT and OT platforms, drawing on data from CRM and ERP systems to enable field service organizations to effectively service installed assets in the field.
The increased use of mobile devices, the ubiquity of big data and the Internet of Things (IoT), the use of wearables, as well as the advances in intelligent chat, text, and workflow-based automated communications have significantly and positively impacted the market opportunity for FSM software providers.
Analysts predict that by 2022:
- 70% of organizations will cite customer satisfaction as a primary benefit derived from implementing field service management, up from approximately 50% in
- 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence, up from less than 1% in
- 40+% of field service work will be performed by technicians who are not employees of the organization that has direct contact with the customer
- 75+% of field service organizations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians
MSI Data has positioned themselves as an up-and-coming player in the world of field service management with an end to end cloud- based service execution solutions platform for OEMs, operators, and 3rd-party service providers. The company’s cloud-based platform allows customers to maximize cash management by enabling them to eliminate opportunities for lost revenue, increase time to cash, and mitigate against unplanned downtime, whether for themselves or their customers, by transitioning from reactive to proactive service delivery.
MSI’s Service Pro is a unique pure-play offering that performs especially well in industries with more complex assets – requiring management of spare parts, inventory, contract entitlements, and 3rd party servicing (e.g., heavy assets as a service) all of which are delivered via a mobile app to technicians in the field. MSI’s solution is very sticky given tight integration with the workflows of the field service organization, which can be configured for the customer’s specific assets.
Companies have turned to MSI’s Service Pro platform to help them keep the world running while reaping the benefits of increased revenue, higher productivity, improved customer experience, secure enterprise communication, greater safety, and better compliance.
MSI’s software allows companies to realize a significant ROI through the management of demand, planning of work, and ongoing communications with technicians through the transformation and optimization of the delivery of service for any kind of equipment – be it in the field, the facility, or the factory. Customers achieve measurable accreditive business results and operational efficiencies, including service revenue growth, uptime gains, productivity optimization, compliance and safety adherence, and more.
PRIVATE EQUITY SPONSORSHIP
MSI was recently acquired by Luminate Capital Partners. Founded by Hollie Haynes in 2014 after a successful 15-year run with Silver Lake Partners, Luminate Capital Partners is a private equity firm focused on making investments in growing enterprise software companies. Luminate partners with management teams to provide flexible capital and operational support to drive strategy, accelerated growth and build long-term value. To date, Luminate has raised $600M+ in funding and was oversubscribed in their latest round of funding. With headquarters in San Francisco, Luminate invests in portfolio companies that serve customers globally.
In collaboration with Luminate, MSI will enjoy increased agility to accelerate its growth initiatives, pursue new strategic partnerships and execute a dedicated Field Service Management agenda.
- High growth: 65+% YoY growth with a significant greenfield opportunity
- Pedigreed investors: Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- Strong financial profile: 95%+ gross dollar-based retention
- Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with 90 employees
We are looking for an experienced software sales professional with a track record of success selling business application software to medium to large companies. The successful candidate will have the skills to interact persuasively with senior management and C-level executives, as well as be able to position MSI’s Service Pro solution to solve business challenges. This person will effectively execute sales cycles to meet quarterly quota. A strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment is required.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can effectively manage the entire sales process from qualification to close for prospects
- Can identify a prospect’s pain points and position Service Pro to best address their needs
- Has demonstrated ability to excel within a high growth environment
- Has demonstrated ability to accurately manage and forecast sales activity
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is a self-starter and seasoned closer, possessing strong multitasking capabilities
- Is confident in his or her ability to overcome obstacles that may occur in a sales cycle
- This is not a prospecting role. Qualified leads are provided to the AE by the SDR team
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working for a business application SaaS company
- B2B sales experience with strong sales acumen
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Experience selling to companies providing field services is a plus
We’d like you to have:
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years of experience in software sales
- Proven track record of quota achievement
We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment.
MSI Data is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training, and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, and/or military status.
If you are interested in a position with us, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.