Marketing Intern – Content Marketing Specialist
If you’re a talented marketing strategist with unparalleled career ambition and desire to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic software firm, we want to hear from you.
You’ll be working on the inbound marketing side of the business to help achieve MSI’s goals for reaching new subscribers, prospects, and customers through creation, distribution, and tracking of compelling marketing content.
This is the ideal career launch pad for a recent graduate or soon-to-be graduating student in marketing, journalism, business, or communications seeking to put their energy and talents to work for a growing software company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves writing and has proven copywriting skills: Be prepared to show us some of your awesome writing samples for various contexts.
- Can work well with people and in teams: Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Can get things done on time: Maintains a sense of urgency for project timelines.
- Is a soon-to-be or recent graduate in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Has tremendous career ambition!
We’d also like you to have:
- Experience marketing software/apps.
- Social media marketing experience.
- News/ reporting/ editing experience for a publication.
- Graphic design experience.
- Inbound or content marketing internship experience.
- Understanding of and experience with marketing automation systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I consider a marketing internship position with MSI Data?
MSI Data is a young and growing software company with a strong foundation, and we’re rapidly becoming an industry leader in the field workforce automation software marketplace. Interns have launched careers here, and we are looking for our next wave of interns with outstanding talent and a strong work ethic. If you are passionate about great marketing and interested in working in the software industry, consider a marketing internship with MSI Data, where your ideas will be heard and work opportunities are well-rounded.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be an active participant in the creation, distribution and effectiveness tracking of field workforce automation software-focused marketing content. This includes, but is not limited to blogging, articles, social, email, PR, events, collateral materials and more.
Just what does your software do, anyway?
Our mobile (cross-platform!) and field management software is exciting for companies large and small because it improves the productivity of their field workforce. No more paper, no more spreadsheets, and no more antiquated business processes. Our customers really love us because we make sure that all MSI Data applications are easy to acquire, easy to deploy, and deliver a rapid return on investment.
This is a paid internship position.
Up for the challenge? Apply here:
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, indicating “Content Marketing Specialist Internship” in the subject line.