Looking for an exciting career opportunity at the intersection of web and mobile software development? MSI has a unique opportunity for you!Looking for an exciting career opportunity at the intersection of web and mobile software development? MSI has a unique opportunity for you! The Integration Developer position at MSI, a growing provider of field workforce automation software, is the ideal opportunity for a talented, ambitious Software Developer seeking to create great software products that have a direct impact on the company’s growth. As a member of the team, you’ll be working alongside gifted software developers on enterprise, scheduling, mobile, and software integration projects.
What you’ll be doing?
- Work with 3rd party software to develop automated integration solutions
- Design, develop, and support .NET Core web services
- Support product and client business requirements
- Follow approved lifecycle methodologies
- Create design documents
- Perform program coding and testing
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
.NET Developer Position Requirements:
- 3 or more years of experience in .NET
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and C#
- Solid understanding of object oriented design
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of relational databases; Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines
- Works well in a team
Additional Desired Experience:
- .NET Core
- Docker Containers
- Redis caching
- Experience creating micro services
- Amazon Web Services
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and concurrency within them
We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Up for the challenge?Please email your resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.