Digital Marketing Specialist Internship
We’re looking for a strategic, hard-working, and ambitious college student to join our dynamic marketing team.
MSI’s marketing internship is the ideal career launchpad for a recent or soon-to-be graduate majoring in marketing, business administration, communication, or related field. If you’re ready to put your energy and talents to work for a dynamic software firm, then you’ve found the right place. Working with the MSI team, and using some of the most advanced sales and marketing technologies such as Hubspot, Salesforce.com and others, the marketing intern works to achieve our goals for new lead generation and prospect sales opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Market to prospective customers and channel partners from campaign inception to completion
- Assist with product marketing for new product launches and new versions
- Manage lists and databases
- Introduce new products to the existing partner base
- Develop collateral for lead generation and sales
- Competitive market research
- Implement independent research tasks and gather information to aid campaigns
- Help to manage MSI website and off-page content
- Actively pursuing a degree or recent grad from an accredited college or university
- Junior or Senior status preferred
- Excellent face-to-face and phone presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/ verbal communication skills
- High career ambition and strong work ethic
- Marketing and technology savvy
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous internship or professional experience with sales, marketing, business development, or channel management
- Strong writing background or ability in mediums such as blog or email
- Understanding of and experience with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Creation and management of marketing campaign messaging and deliverables in multiple digital formats
- Selling or marketing business software
Why consider a marketing internship with MSI?
- You’ll learn to develop and incorporate cross-functional marketing strategy to generate leads and aid sales.
- You’ll gain experience in a growing, fast-paced software company.
- You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the success and direction of the company from day one.
- We have 100% placement rate for marketing interns landing jobs in their chosen field.
This is a paid internship with the opportunity to contribute to marketing production and build a marketing portfolio immediately. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Up for the challenge? Apply here:
Email your resume and a cover letter indicating your interest in and fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.