Sales Development Representative (SDR/BDR)
We’re looking for a tech-savvy people person to help world class service organizations discover the benefits of MSI’s service automation software.
As a sales development rep, you’ll be a product expert, consultant and customer advocate. You must have strong business acumen and technology know-how to be considered. Bonus points if you’ve worked in software sales. Knowledge of field service, ERP or CRM software is a plus. If you’re a motivated individual who wants to get into software industry, the Sales Development Representative position allows you to make a difference in customers’ lives and gain recognition!
Once you learn the ropes on Service Pro (our signature app) and our various tech partners, you will educate prospects on how modern field service technology can transform their service business. We believe in letting our results do the talking, and the proof is in our amazing base of customers who have increased their service revenue and productivity and reduced their costs because of us. Every day, you will work with new and prospective customers and partners by phone to answer questions, concerns, and present new solutions regarding our software. You’ll also work with sales or marketing to develop new strategic customer outreach plans and campaigns.
Location: Bayside, WI
- Perform outreach to prospective customer and partner companies and contacts within the MSI target market
- Become an expert in technology that transforms field service operations
- Coordinate meetings and presentations with prospects and internal teams
- Work with sales and sales operations teams to develop and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Lend your voice to initiatives to improve sales operations
- Work with a CRM to develop data and reporting infrastructure where gaps exist
- Play a leading role in sales channel initiatives
- BA/BS degree – Business, Marketing, Management, Communications or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of technology sales experience
- Experience with SaaS based CRM Tools
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
Perks: Competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position with us, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.