Senior Account Executive
We’re looking for an experienced software sales professional with a track record of success selling business application software to medium to large companies. The successful candidate will have the skills to interact persuasively with senior management and C-level executives, as well as be able to position MSI’s Service Pro solution to solve business challenges. This person will effectively execute sales cycles to meet quarterly quota. A strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment is required.
Location: Bayside, WI
Requirements & Competencies for this position include:
- Effectively managing the entire sales process from qualification to close for prospects
- Ability to identify a prospect’s pain points and position Service Pro to best address their needs
- Demonstrated ability to excel within a high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage and forecast sales activity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter and seasoned closer possessing strong multitasking capabilities
- Confident in his or her ability overcome obstacles that may occur in a sales cycle
- This is not a prospecting role – qualified leads are provided to the SAE by a separate SDR team
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Experience working for a business application SaaS company
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
- Experience selling to companies providing field services is a plus
- 4 year college degree
- 5-10 years of experience in software sales
- Proven track record of quota achievement
Perks: Competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position with us, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.