If you are a B2B software solutions expert with the ambition to contribute to one of Milwaukee’s fastest growing enterprise software companies, we want to hear from you.
As a Solution Consultant and Project Lead, you’ll be guiding clients through the digital transformation of their businesses with Service Pro, MSI‘s automated field service management solution built on the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and contribute to our rapid growth.
- Enjoys being challenged by a variety of changing project variables.
- Has extraordinary career ambition and desire to help customers succeed
- Is a team collaborator, but can also work independently to achieve goals.
- Is passionate about technology, tools and innovation.
Your Role on the Team
- Takes the lead and facilitates strategic project communication to clients and internal teams.
- Provides subject matter expertise of Service Pro software solutions.
- Accurately defines, communicates and demonstrates customer business and application requirements.
- Creates clear functional specifications of customizations for the Development team.
- Dynamically communicates and coordinates projects at all levels: executive, strategic, business, technical and development.
- Works directly with customers and MSI resources to troubleshoot and solve open issues.
- Develops plans to drive customer implementation, user acceptance and mentoring.
- Provides application solutions in multiple, concurrent projects through completion.
- Meets performance targets as defined during annual planning.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Contributes best practice ideas to the team and incorporates new processes as they are adopted.
Professional Qualities and Background
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in B2B software implementation, technology project management, or solution creation.
- Ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Highly organized, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to project schedules and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations best practices, and use of standards and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies.
- Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys teaching and assisting other team members.
- Proactive self-starter with a record of producing results with minimal direction.
Pluses, Nice to Haves
- ERP Implementation experience
- Cloud and mobile technology configuration experience; i.e. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc.
- Sales engineering or client demo experience
Experience You Will Gain and Career Growth
- Opportunities for career advancement as MSI continues to expand.
- Leading the deployment of the latest Cloud and Mobile technologies.
- Working at a high-growth, fast-paced, global enterprise software company.
- Collaborating with a smart, diverse team of high-energy self-starters.
- Gaining expertise with the latest project management and team collaboration tools.
- Managing a diverse, global client and partner base.
MSI Data is a leading provider of field workforce automation software.
We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in a position with us, please email your resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org