Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst
At MSI Data, our growth has created a tremendous career opportunity for an SQA professional with strong analytical skills.
The SQA Analyst position at MSI, a growing provider of field workforce automation software, is the ideal opportunity for a talented, ambitious QA professional seeking to help create great software products. As a member of the software QA testing team, you will be working alongside software developers to test MSI enterprise, scheduling, and mobile software products.
The SQA Analyst testing focus will be to validate MSI enterprise level functionality against mobile devices and other product integrations such as NetSuite and other third party applications. You will work as part of the team to complete multiple development and testing release cycles. Be willing to test manually and learn to use the automated testing tools as we continue to build out our automation plans.
As an SQA Analyst, your job responsibilities will be designing and executing software test plans. Complete manual testing on multiple devices and platforms. Use the automated testing tools to script and run automated tests. Assist in creating detailed documentation for defects or enhancements found and continually look for improvements in testing processes. You’ll work with multiple development teams to ensure software usability and reliability.
- 3+ years software testing experience including Mobile Testing
- 2+ years of Integration testing desired
- Ability to multi task between multiple testing projects
- Thorough understanding of Software Quality Assurance Methodology
- Thorough understanding of various Software Testing Types
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Familiar with Automated tools a plus
- Mobile application testing experience on Android, iOS and Windows devices a plus
- NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage 100 or other similar systems testing experience a plus
- Familiar with Continuous Integration Testing Techniques a plus
- Familiar with TFS for logging issues/defects
- Commitment to and sense of urgency for project timelines
- Works well in a team environment
We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a position with us, please email your resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.