Technical Software Implementation ConsultantIf you have aspirations to be a cloud and mobile technical solutions expert and want to contribute to one of Milwaukee’s fastest growing enterprise software companies, we want to hear from you. As a Technical Software Implementation Consultant, you’ll be part of the Technical Services Team that provides the technical firepower to enhance, configure and support Service Pro, MSI’s automated field service management solution built on the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and contribute to our rapid growth.
- Enjoys being challenged by a variety of changing mobile and cloud products.
- Has extraordinary career ambition and desire to help customers succeed.
- Is a team collaborator, but can also work independently to achieve goals.
- Is passionate about technology, tools and innovation.
Your Role on the TeamTechnical Software Implementation Consultant
- Research and collaborate with team members on complex technical cases and projects.
- Plan, configure, and provision cloud-based Service Pro.
- Technical lead on deployments and upgrade management.
- Lead and manage technical efforts as part of a cross-functional team.
- Troubleshoot, research and problem solve complex technical issues on cloud and mobile platforms.
- Contribute to initiatives to improve scalability, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain procedural and technical documentation.
- Technical lead to ensure cases are vetted and managed to completion.
- Proactive in internal and external client communication, updates and escalations.
Professional Qualities and Background Desired
- Liason to clients to ensure they are getting the most value out of Service Pro software to increase client engagement
- Consult with clients on new solutions, enhancements and processes to be deployed
- Write process specifications and manage to completion with team members
- Manage change requests, business use case development, specification management, quoting and delivery
- Accurately define, communicate and demonstrate customer business and application requirements
- Provides succinct ongoing status updates and escalations to meet on-time and on-budget goals.
- A basic understanding of BI
Professional Qualities and Background
- Self-starter who possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills with minimal direction.
- Microsoft IIS, RDP, VMWare, and Windows Diagnostic tools (Process monitor, performance monitor, event viewer, etc.) for research and troubleshooting.
- Skilled at report writing with SSRS, Crystal and business intelligence or data warehouse tools.
- Alerts and automated event trigger development.
- Ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Organized, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to client demands and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing software methods, standards, and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies.
- Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys assisting other team members.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation or technical project support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Software or related technical field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
Pluses, Nice to Haves
- Tier 2 Customer Care or Devops experience.
- Cloud and mobile business system technical deployment experience
- Experience with software tools such as Slack, Jira, Google Apps, and WebEx.
Experience You Will Gain and Career Growth
- Opportunities for career advancement as MSI continues to expand.
- Managing technical service solutioning and research on the latest Cloud and Mobile technology platforms.
- Working at a high-growth, fast-paced, global enterprise software company.
- Collaborating with a smart, diverse team of high-energy self-starters.
- Gaining expertise with the latest software management, monitoring and team collaboration tools.
MSI Data is a leading provider of field workforce automation software. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Up for the challenge? Please email your resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Technical Software Implementation Consultant’ in the Subject Line.