About This Opportunity
As a Project Manager, you’ll be part of the Delivery team that guides clients through the digital transformation of their businesses with Service Pro, MSI’s automated field service management solution built on the latest cloud and mobile technologies.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Project Management. The right fit will work alongside our Solution Consulting Team and the rest of our Delivery Org.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and contribute to our rapid growth.
- Enjoys being challenged by a variety of changing project variables.
- Has extraordinary career ambition and desire to help customers succeed.
- Is a team collaborator but can also work independently to achieve goals.
- Is passionate about technology, tools, and innovation.
- Supports the Solution Consultants and project team through strategic project communication.
- Through project experience, evolves into a subject matter expert of Service Pro software to provide base consulting, configuration, and troubleshooting for client implementations.
- Provides succinct ongoing status updates and escalations, as appropriate, to meet on-time and on-budget goals.
- Dynamically communicates and coordinates projects at all levels: executive, strategic, business, technical, and development.
- Works directly with customers and MSI resources to troubleshoot and solve open project issues.
- Develops plans to drive customer implementation, user acceptance, and mentoring.
- Meets performance targets as defined during annual planning.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Travel is minimal.
- Contributes best practice ideas to the team and incorporates new processes as they are adopted.
- Meets utilization goals, project related SLAS, company and departmental goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in MIS, Business or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software implementation, technology project management, or solution creation.
- Ability to work successfully on a team composed of multiple customer and internal team resources.
- Organized, ability to multitask, high attention to detail, and must be able to shift tasks as needed due to project schedules and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations best practices, and use of standards and tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate clear deadlines and dependencies.
- Willingness to innovate and continuously improve; enjoys teaching and assisting other team members.
- Proactive self-starter with a record of producing results with minimal direction.
Pluses, Nice to Haves:
- ERP Implementation experience.
- Cloud and mobile technology configuration experience; i.e. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, etc. Client demo experience
Physical, Mental and Availability Demands
The mental, physical and availability requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Because we are a software company, we spend a lot of time in front of our computers, of course! Because of this, you should be prepared to remain in a stationary position during most working hours. This also means there is a basic expectation that you’ll be able to make effective use of a computer. We do value work/life balance, but to cut down on interference of other work, there may be expectations of availability on evenings and weekends. This expectation of availability outside of business hours applies to deployment activities for customers who are going live over a weekend, possible onsite engagements, and/or international customers. The Manager of Project Management understands there is a need for work/life balance and will work with you to ensure if evenings or weekends are requested, that we are flexible with your schedule as those instances come up.
Why should I consider working for MSI Data?
Service Pro®, named an industry leader three consecutive times by G2 Crowd, is one of the most exciting up-and-coming brands in the field service software marketplace. Our customers are the experts that keep mission-critical equipment in commercial, industrial, and medical facility settings up and running. Service Pro is trusted by service businesses spanning over a dozen industries, and our development team is rapidly adding new capabilities to the product.
Competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment.
MSI Data is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training, and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, and/or military status.