Senior Customer Success Manager
About This Opportunity
The Senior Customer Success Manager acts as a customer advocate and trusted advisor who will engage departments throughout MSI to maintain customer retention, customer satisfaction, and build customer loyalty. As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for a specific set of high and low touch accounts. Through partnership and collaboration, you will coach customers to achieve their business goals and maximize value from their investment. The Senior Customer Success Manager will be an expert in our software and services. You will interact with customers daily to develop strong relationships, drive adoption, ensure on time payments, manage difficult conversations, and secure renewals. Ultimately the Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring client success for their assigned accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Be Proactive in Relationship Management with accounts to maintain account health
- Drive Usage and Adoption through proactive activities to keep customers engaged. These activities include, but are not restricted to: documenting customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success, establishing success metrics, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing prescriptive recommendations
- Assisting/Developing engagement strategies/initiatives for tech touch accounts
- Maintain deep understanding of Service Pro’s platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts across Customer Success Team
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Identify new sales opportunities (upsell or cross-sell) through customer engagements and communicate to Client Experience
- Mentor other Customer Success Managers on the team
- As a CSM you will be responsible for driving customer participation and attendance to local user groups/events/webinars/etc. as applicable
- Encourage a sense of community with your customers by supporting their interactions with each other across our Product Development Suggestion Portal
- Assist in building process documentation and product documentation to enhance customer experience
- Establish and maintain relationships throughout the customer organization (executive level, mid management and end-users)
- Collaborate with marketing to define and execute targeted marketing campaigns, build case studies, success stories and other sales tools
- Identify satisfied customers for the MSI reference program
- Participate in process improvement and interdepartmental communications
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Role Management/Project Management role for a software company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Computer Technology field or Business Administration preferred.
- You have experience working through challenging technical issues and can successfully communicate with leveraged support, engineering, or development teams to solve customer issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and abilities to communicate deadlines and dependencies. You have a thorough understanding of an organization’s structure and procurement process. You can quickly recognize when growth conversations are needed.
- Excellent Communicator. You are an effective communicator, can ‘translate’ between technical and non-technical teams, and can empathetically communicate a customer’s pain to internal support teams.
- Passionate. You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of Service Pro and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual.
- Energetic and Creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks; you love the creative process and think outside-the-box, wowing people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Resilient. Never satisfied with ‘no’ for an answer; you’re able to withstand and recover quickly from difficult situations.
- Proactive self-starter with a record of producing results with minimal direction.
- Curious. You are steadfast and will actively investigate, pursue, and tackle a challenge to the benefit of your customer.
Experience You Will Gain
- Experience in a role that requires direct work with customers and development organizations
- Experience with Field Service software implementation and/or other operations-facing enterprise software solutions
- Experience in a role demonstrating capabilities to diffuse situations and drive to issue resolution
- Solid understanding of Mobile systems, Multi-tenant Server solutions and their application in field-oriented businesses
Additional Desired Skills:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with CRM and ERP software
MSI Data is a leading provider of field workforce automation software.
We offer competitive compensation, an annual bonus program, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment.
MSI Data is an equal opportunity employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training, and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, and/or military status.
If you are interested in a position with us, please email both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.