Integration Team Interns Wanted
MSI Data is a young and growing software company with a strong foundation, and we’re rapidly becoming an industry leader in the field workforce automation software marketplace. Our mobile and field management software is exciting for companies large and small because it improves the productivity of their field workforce.
We are looking for a Junior/Intern Developer who is motivated to help integrate web-based API’s in order to make data available to our software and return result information from technician’s mobile devices to customer business systems. Responsibilities will include implementing data requests and transformation, validating business rules, and preparing code for deployment into our cloud infrastructure. You will interact with web, mobile and core API developers. You will also be gain experience in what is required by DevOps to deploy, monitor, and upgrade software at production scale.
- Develop integration jobs that run in our scalable Cloud environment
- Learn to instrument processes and log appropriately to monitor system health
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure critical data is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create documentation for deployment and future developers
- Perform peer code reviews and testing
Skills and Requirements
- >Ability to collaborate with engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to solve engineering problems
- Experience with Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Work with C# (or Java) and Object Oriented design
- Develop tests to validate acceptance criteria has been met
- Basic understanding asynchronous/concurrent programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Commitment to a sense of urgency for project timelines
Additional Desired Skills:
- Basic understanding of .NET Core
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with microservices
This is a paid internship position with real opportunity for advancement to a full time position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in a position with us, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.