Find MSI at SuiteWorld Booth 431 to learn how Service Pro for NetSuite provides NetSuite ERP users with a powerful, integrated solution for automated field service management.
SuiteWorld 2015 is right around the corner, and MSI is happy to announce that we’re exhibiting! This year in San Jose, we’ll demonstrate at Booth 431 how Service Pro provides integrated cloud field service management software for NetSuite ERP users.
Our attendance at SuiteWorld follows Service Pro’s verification as a member of the Built for NetSuite program (BFN) and an approved SuiteApp. Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners, which ensures partner applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite’s standards and best practices.
As a SuiteApp Development Network (SDN) partner, Service Pro is an approved extension of NetSuite. Service Pro for NetSuite provides NetSuite ERP users with a powerful, integrated solution for automated field service management.
Service Pro® for NetSuite: How it Works and Who Benefits
Service firms, such as equipment manufacturers and distributors, need a complete cloud application to drive more effective field service operations for service technicians and management alike.
Service Pro for NetSuite matches the most comprehensive cloud field service solution with the worlds’ leading cloud ERP platform. Service Pro’s deep feature set paired with NetSuite’s complete cloud-based ERP functionality provides large manufacturing, distribution, and service companies with the functionality they need to automate and manage a profitable service business. Service Pro for NetSuite automates the service process for NetSuite users from start to finish: from service contract creation and auto-scheduling, to mobile inspection, reporting, and NetSuite integration.
How Service Pro for NetSuite Manages Large Enterprise Complex Service Needs
See how Service Pro’s cloud-based service management app helps NetSuite users optimize their complex service business needs.
1. Make more informed technician scheduling decisions:
- Use the
- to see tech location, status, and skill-set information so you can make quick and intelligent scheduling decisions.
2. Automate repetitive preventive maintenance schedules:
- Set up and
- with alerts and automatic scheduling updates to keep techs on track. From service contracts, assets and maintenance work order auto-scheduling, to inspections, billing, renewals and invoicing, Service Pro® for NetSuite will organize and automate your maintenance operations and make them more efficient.
3. Centrally manage service van inventory:
- Organize and maintain multi-digit alphanumeric
- and serial numbers, support multi-costing methods, monitor, and re-order stock based on prior projected usage.
4. Monitor important information through stakeholder portals:
- Collect loads of data in the field, then make that information available to company stakeholders through
5. Empower technicians with integrated mobile apps:
- Exceed high customer service expectations with real-time customer, asset, inventory, warranty, and other call resolution information available to field technicians on their
- in the field.
6. Speed and improve mobile service, repair, and inspections in the field:
- Service techs equipped with Service Pro® Mobile speed field data capture and customer payment through continual, automated communication with scheduling.
Visit Us at SuiteWorld!
Visit MSI in San Jose at Booth 431. We’re excited to meet you at SuiteWorld and demonstrate how Service Pro for NetSuite can take your complex field service business to the next level.
Questions before SuiteWorld? Get in touch with Kelley Starr, MSI’s Director of Business Development.