Product support makes up 1/3 to 1/2 of CAT dealer revenue. Are you making service a priority in your organization?As you’re well aware, running a CAT dealership involves much more than just selling new equipment. A huge chunk of your time and resources goes toward product support and maintenance, and in order to do that well, your service department needs to be able to operate efficiently. With service making up a huge portion of CAT dealer revenue, it’s important to ask yourself whether you’re getting the most out of the huge potential for profit and growth that exists in product support.
What Many CAT Dealer Field Service Systems Look Like TodayCAT dealer service departments today often struggle with inadequate, incomplete, or impractical management systems. Is your field service system:
- Based on dated technology?
- Impeding your desire to provide mobile for field technicians?
- Missing major pieces of service functionality?
- Unable adequately address business intelligence needs of critical stakeholders?
- Made up of several disconnected point systems?
- Directly integrated with DBS or other ERP?
4 Ways Service Pro® Will Automate Your Service Departments
- Empower techs with instant call resolution information.
- Relieve service techs and admin staff of cumbersome paperwork.
- Invoice customers more quickly.
- Deploy on iPad, iPhone, Android, or Windows mobile devices.
- Maintain constant visibility into deployed field resources.
- View technician location and work status simultaneously.
- Drag-and-Drop work orders to schedule technicians.
- Add multiple technicians to a work order.
- Log into the visual scheduler from anywhere
- Raise stakeholder visibility to important service performance data.
- Allow customers to enter orders and view order status.
- Provide service techs with web access to service information.
- Manage your service operation based on key performance indicators.