Demand Generation Manager
If you’re a B2B marketing guru with unparalleled career ambition and a strong desire to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic software firm, we want to hear from you.
The Demand Generation Manager at MSI Data will be responsible for planning, designing and performing effective demand generation initiatives. In other words, you’ll generate creative campaigns to help us achieve ambitious goals for qualified lead generation, prospect sales opportunities, website traffic and conversions, outbound marketing campaigns, events, product launches, and industry recognition.
We’re looking for someone who:
- LOVES B2B software marketing: You’ve worked in the marketing realm and you have a passion for implementing the most recent marketing trends in the business.
- Has colossal ambition and the skills to match: You aren’t shy about where you want your career to take you, but you’re not all talk either; you demonstrate your sophisticated marketing skills through your actions on the job.
- Is competitive and persistent: Give up? That’s not an option for you. You take risks and put in the work to come out on top.
- Tackles the details and the big picture: Every item on your to-do list is oriented toward a big picture goal. You do have a to-do list, right?
- Is a positively gifted communicator: You’re not just a good talker. You’re also a good listener, conversation starter, and writer.
What you’ll do at the office:
- Create and execute demand generation programs, campaigns, and events
Marketing Campaign Management
- Develop and create an integrated plan for outbound demand generation
- Define goals and metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness
- Manage marketing budget designated for demand generation activities
- Own complete demand generation marketing campaigns from idea to creation and execution to reporting
- Perform marketing campaign material creation work, including email, webinar, presentation, messaging, collateral, etc.
- Work with internal marketing, sales and product specialists as appropriate in demand generation initiatives
- Develop and coordinate demand generation campaign and event schedule
- Identify and manage vendor resource relationships as needed for campaign execution
- Measure performance of campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Oversee tradeshow and other event component of MSI demand generation initiatives
- Create visual and presentation assets for use at tradeshows
- Coordinate pre-show, in-show and post-show activities to maximize tradeshow investment for demand generation purposes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B software marketing demand generation
Required professional expertise:
- Proactive self-starter with skills required to lead creation and execution of demand generation programs, and be accountable for results
- Software marketing enthusiast with detailed knowledge of demand generation best practices in the B2B software industry
- Proven track record of implementing campaigns, events and programs that produce marketing qualified leads
- Confident, clear and enthusiastic presentation skills
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, webinar or equivalent marketing systems
- Statistics-driven mindset for measuring and improving campaign performance
We’d like you to have:
- The ability to work successfully on a team comprised of multiple internal and external teams and resources
- Experience with enterprise software marketing techniques and trends
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to manage to deadlines and dependencies
- Experience with Microsoft Office and presentation tool skills
- Solid understanding of ERP, CRM and Mobile systems and their application in field-oriented businesses
- Strong Commitment to project timelines
Up for the challenge? Apply here:
MSI Data is a leading provider of field workforce automation software. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefit program including medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance coverage, life insurance, 401(k) plan and a great working environment. MSI Data, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Please, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.